“A 2 year Programme delivering a world class leadership development curriculum and leadership practice. Providing participants direct exposure to the infrastructure, operations, management, planning and people behind Auckland”
The Future Auckland Leaders programme has monthly half day sessions spread over two years for a cohort of 20 selected future leaders for Auckland. A combination of topical information sessions, site visits, group and individual exercises and personal coaching.
- Practical and applied experience of leadership
- Leadership mentor – shaping your leadership with a business leader
- An engaged and broad network of peers
- Face time with Auckland decision makers, both public and private sector
- Experience varied leadership styles and mindsets in multiple contexts
- Improved self-awareness, self-leadership and emotional intelligence.
- Improved resilience (self and organisational)
- Personal brand training
- Tools and insights for real-world application
- Year commences with an overnight esidential session.
- Two leadership sessions a month weeknights 5-8 pm
- Online reflection and cohort dialogue
- Collaboration on session co-creation
- CFA members $5,500 for two years (GST Exc)
- Non-members $6,875 for two years (GST Exc)
- NFP, Charity and self-funding business owner please contact us to discuss options to access sponsorship funding
Thinking of applying?
Contact us to talk over;
- Your leadership strengths and areas for growth?
- Immediate and two year goals for your leadership development.
- What challenges are you up for in shaping Auckland?
- What leadership are you committed to creating in your work and personal life?