- Leadership mentor – shaping your leadership with a business leader
- An engaged and broad network of peers
- Face time with Auckland decision makers, both public and private sector
- Experience varied leadership styles and mindsets in multiple contexts
- Improved self-awareness, self-leadership and emotional intelligence.
- Improved resilience (self and organisational)
- Personal brand training
- Tools and insights for real-world application
- Year commences with an overnight esidential session.
- Two leadership sessions a month weeknights 5-8 pm
- Online reflection and cohort dialogue
- Collaboration on session co-creation
- CFA members $5,500 for two years (GST Exc)
- Non-members $6,875 for two years (GST Exc)
- NFP, Charity and self-funding business owner please contact us to discuss options to access sponsorship funding
The Future Auckland Leaders programme has monthly half day sessions spread over two years for a cohort of 20 selected future leaders for Auckland. A combination of topical information sessions, site visits, group and individual exercises and personal coaching.
A 2 year Programme delivering a world class leadership development curriculum and leadership practice. Providing participants direct exposure to the infrastructure, operations, management, planning and people behind Auckland.
Contact us to discuss:
- Your leadership strengths and areas for growth.
- Immediate and two year goals for your leadership development.
- What challenges are you up for in shaping Auckland?
- What leadership are you committed to creating in your work and personal life?