Auckland’s Future, Now 2021
Mark Spencer and Mark Thomas presented the Committee’s key issues to the latest Auckland Future Now event, organised by Auckland Unlimited’s the council’s merged economic development and cultural agency. The stimulating event charts the key opportunities the Auckland region needs to capitalise on. The video presented by the Committee presented is above.
The key issues are:
- Reinvigorated city and town centres
- New decision making for Auckland
- Boosting quality of life in Auckland by 2030
- Working Smarter in Auckland
- Make the most of the Covid opportunity